Guardian Business Recovery can advise and assist you in going bankrupt.
Across the firm there are many years of experience in all aspects of personal insolvency including bankruptcy.
We can advise you on:
- The appropriateness of bankruptcy in your particular circumstances.
- Resisting bankruptcy petitions that have been presented by creditors.
- Annulling a bankruptcy order that should not have been made.
- Alternative strategies to bankruptcy, such as an Individual Voluntary Arrangement.
- The effect your bankruptcy may have on family members including its impact on your family home.
- The effect on your future access to credit,
- The public exposure that your bankruptcy is likely to receive.
- The vulnerability of any assets including pensions and investments.
- The effect your bankruptcy may have on your employment or on any business you operate and the effect on others involved in the business.
- Your likely exposure to a Bankruptcy Restriction Order (BRO), an Income Payments Order (IPO) or suspension of your discharge.
- The advantages of bankruptcy.
- Simply call us on the number below to arrange an appointment and discuss your circumstances.
To discuss you options in detail, please call John Paylor on 020 3096 0750.